Coasters Remembered The On Line Community For Coastal Shipping Enthusiasts

Go Back   Coasters Remembered The On Line Community For Coastal Shipping Enthusiasts > Announcements and News > Announcements

Old 20-09-16, 11:00 AM

Default Happy birthday dierk !!

Birthday Greetings Dierk !!Join the Club on reaching this milestone in your life with many more to come
Attached Thumbnails
BIRTHDAY GREETINGS.jpg  

Last edited by Rick R.I.P.; 20-09-16 at 11:02 AM.
Old 20-09-16, 02:45 PM

Default Happy Birthday my friend

My dear friend...
Can't be true that yet another year has passed since I last wished you a Happy Birthday.... But when Face-Book" say so it must be true... So therefor I'll write these words to you:
"I wish you the very best of HAPPY BIRTHDAY's Dierk - And so 'MANY HAPPY RETURNS' that you cannot count them all..... smiler..."
Thank you for the year that have passed - Thank you for being my best friend and for always beeing there for me and for a lot of other good friends of yours... I know that they will all think of you and greet you today...
I hope you're doing well my friend - feeling good and fit for the fight for a good life in the next incoming 12 months... until we're going to celebrate you next year in september - "Have a fantastic year my friend...." I wish you the very best of luck and send you my warmest thoughts - not only here on your Birthday - but many times throughout the times when I think of you and your loved ones Dierk. Please give them my best Regards too - I'm sure they will make you happy and glad also today... I know they will celebrate you and make you feel how special you're to them...
Hoping you will get the nicest thinkable birthday and perhaps also get you the gift that you've wished for for so long - That I wish for you my friend...Once again: "Your danish friend in the north once again wishes you a big and very HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend".....
The pictures are either from my own collection and/or from the archives on the Bangsbo Museum in Frederikshavn in DK and/or from the Danish Maritime Museum in Elsinore, DK. Dates, locations and photographers are unknown factors if they are not specifically mentioned.
Old 22-09-16, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Thank you very much Rick and Kent